The last thing a clipper ship, loaded with tea and spices, wanted to see was a Chinese Pirate Junk, bristling with cannons. Junks such as this dotted the rivers and harbors of China and Hong Kong, and it was often impossible to tell whether they belonged to merchants or pirates until it was too late.
- Plank-on-bulkhead construction features pre-cut beech and walnut parts
- Walnut and metal fittings
- Eight burnished metal cannons
- Decorated bow, stern and cabin
- Sail cloth
- Two sheets of plans and building instructions